Saturday 18 April 2015

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I am currently facing the dreaded Leaving Cert and I know this is probably an awkward time to start a blog with exams just weeks away but it is something I've wanted to do for ages.  I feel like writing this blog will be a good stress reliever and maybe it will be a help to you, if you are in the same boat.  I thought it might be interesting to blog about my life and other random things since I am going through a period of immense change.  I will be leaving school forever, moving out and starting college, all of which is overwhelming, exciting and scary.  If you are going through similar changes in your life you might be able to relate or maybe you'll just read it for fun.  Whatever the reason, enjoy!
 
Blue-eyed Brunette.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13989238/?claim=eg24jr4uhvm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment