Saturday 30 January 2016

What I Would Do If I Won The Lottery

The Lotto has been a popular topic of discussion lately and this is because 13 million euro was won in the National Lottery recently and 66 million was won by an Irish person in the Euro-millions.  This is money I can only dream of and I'm sure there are many others like me who would just love to get their hands on even a fraction of that dosh!  All this lottery talk had me thinking about what I would actually do with the money if I won it.  Where would I even start?  It's a tough decision but here's just a few things I came up with.  Enjoy!



  1. Travel the world.
  2. Go on every cruise possible.
  3. Go on a MAJOR shopping spree (New York, Paris, Milan..?)
  4. Build my own personal library.
  5. Give some money to charity.
  6. Give some money to my family.
  7. Build a house.
  8. Buy a car (after I've finished my lessons and passed my driving test of course.)
  9. Buy a grand piano and learn how to play it.
  10. Probably end up paying someone to give me advice on how to spend what's left.
The thoughts of all that money is making me want it so badly right now!  Fingers crossed it will happen in the future.  It could solve all of life's problems (where money is involved.)  These are just a few ideas I've come up with but really with all that money the list could be endless.  Until next time... I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment