Friday 31 July 2015

10 Questions I Get Asked On The Lead-Up To The Debs

The debs/prom is a big deal to some.  It's the perfect excuse to go all out and spend loads of money in order to look fabulous.  Once debs fever sets in family and friends wait in anticipation for the day to come.  They become more excited than the actual débutante and so they constantly ask questions making sure that everything is in order so you can have a perfect day!  Here is just a few examples of those questions which I'm sure many people will be able to relate to.


1) Who are you bringing?:  A friend.  (Usually followed by the "yeah, sure" look).  Seriously, the person I bring to my debs does not have to be my potential future husband!

2) What's your dress like?:  So I give them all the details: colour, style etc.

3) Are your shoes comfortable?:  Yes, just like I've said every day since I got them.

4) Have you tried on your shoes today?:  Yes, mother, don't worry!  I'm giving them plenty of practise!

5) Do you need any more accessories?:  No, I think I have enough.  I want to look elegant not like a disco ball!

6) What time are you're hair/makeup appointments?:  Don't worry, I know the times, I won't be late!

7) What exactly is happening on the day?:  Do you want me to print off an itinerary for you?

8)  Will there be a photographer there?:  Yes and I'll make sure to show my best side!

9)  What's on the menu?:  So many delicious things!!

10) Will there be teachers present?:  Yeah...? (don't create any suspicion!) 

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post!  Crazy times are upon us!  Can you relate to any of these?  Did I miss out on any other questions?  Let me know and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment