Tuesday 7 July 2015

19 By 90 - My Bucket List

It is a disgusting, wet and dull day today.  Where has the summer gone?  It is also my 19th birthday.  I suddenly feel very old.  I'll be needing anti-wrinkle cream soon.  Comparing 19 years with a whole lifetime is very little.  I have so much more of the world to see and so many more things I want to do.  Life is short and I don't want to look back on mine with regrets.  In this blog post I'm going to tell you 19 things I want to do before I turn 90, so this is essentially my bucket list.  Enjoy!



  1. Write a book.
  2. Become fluent in French.
  3. Visit the set of Home and Away.
  4. Meet at least one of my favourite YouTubers.
  5. Get a full drivers license.
  6. Learn to play an instrument, preferably the piano.
  7. Learn to swim properly.
  8. Find a job I love.
  9. Be in a period drama. (even just as an extra, I would love the costumes)!
  10. Be in a musical.
  11. Go on a cruise.
  12. Have my own personal library.
  13. See all my favourite singers/ musicians live in concert.
  14. Meet a famous celebrity.
  15. Live in a foreign country for a while.
  16. Improve my fitness.
  17. Complete a Harry Potter movie marathon.
  18. Go to Disney World, Disney Land and Universal Studios.
  19. Get laser eye surgery.


I don't know how many of these things I will actually complete but hopefully I will get the chance to do most of them.  Let me know what you would put on your bucket list and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Happy birthday to you, and good luck checking things off of your bucket list! A few things from mine include: have something published, photograph a wedding, and run my own business. :)
    -Lauren
    http://www.musingsofaflowerchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooh I think photographing a wedding would be great and having something published would also be amazing! :)

      Delete