Sunday 12 July 2015

My Favourite YouTubers #2

A couple of months ago I did a post about my favourite YouTubers.  I only mentioned a few which you can check out here.  I have so many more favourites so in today's post I'm going to tell you about a few more.  So here we go!


I Covet Thee:
I am only a very recent fan of Alix having only discovered her channel a few months ago.  I became hooked from the very first video!  She has such a lovely personality and I absolutely loved here daily vlogs during June.  I would highly recommend this channel if you love beauty in any way!



Grace Helbig:
Described as YouTube's awkward older sister, Grace Helbig has to be one of the funniest YouTubers out there!  She is brilliant!  She has had so much success in recent times between having her own book, podcast AND her own TV show.  She makes me laugh every time I watch her videos.  I love her! 




Andrea Russett:
I've been watching Andrea's videos for a while now and I just never seem to get sick of her!  She is absolutely gorgeous with a fun and quirky personality so you can't help but love her.  She seems like the perfect best friend and so I will continue to watch her videos long into the future!



Marcus Butler:
I first discovered Marcus when he did a British vs. American video with Connor Franta, which is one of my all time favourite YouTube videos.  It never fails to make me laugh!  His videos range from funny scits, in which his alter ego Margaret sometimes makes an appearance, to chatty videos or even videos where he talks about a serious topic such as bullying.  He is always completely himself in his videos and I really enjoy watching his daily vlogs where we can get a little more insight into his daily life.



Miranda Sings:
In my opinion Miranda Sings is the most brilliant and amazing characters ever created!  We have the beautiful Colleen Ballinger to thank for that!  Miranda Sings is so unique and hilarious, there is no one else like her!  I have lost count of the amount of boyfriends she has and her collaborations with other YouTubers always leave me in stitches!



There you have it!  More YouTubers I love to watch, especially on wet and cold days like we have in Ireland at the moment!  I just love to curl up on the couch and watch a couple of YouTube videos!  Just two or three.  Or ten.  Or twenty.  Let me know who your favourite YouTubers are and until next time...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love Andreas videos too! Would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I love Andreas videos, I think they're great! :)

      Delete