Wednesday 29 July 2015

100 Followers!



I thought I would put up a small blog post for you today just to say thank you!  I've reached my first blogging milestone of 100 followers!  I still can't believe it.  Hopefully there will be many more milestones reached in the future.

It makes all this worthwhile knowing that there are people out there that actually want to read my blog.  I love writing it and reading all the lovely comments.  I hope you enjoy my blog just as much as I do!

There will be plenty more posts to look forward to in the future.  September is getting closer and closer and I will officially be a college student living away from home.  There should be a few interesting posts about that!

If you're not following me already you can do so by clicking here.  Thanks for stopping by and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment