Friday 3 July 2015

15 Reasons Why I Love Summer

I do love the summer!  Who doesn't?  I also love compiling lists and so in this blog post I have combined my love for the both and made a list of 15 things I love about summer.  Here we go!



  1. No school.
  2. It's more sunny and sometimes it even gets hot!
  3. Sometimes it doesn't rain which is nice for a change.
  4. Longer days.  I love going outside at 10 in the night and it's still bright!
  5. Getting a tan (or at least trying to get a tan).
  6. Nice fruit, ie. strawberries!
  7. Smoothies!
  8. Ice cream.
  9. The beach.
  10. My birthday.
  11. More free time to relax and hang out with friends.
  12. Yummy salads.
  13. Holidays with family.
  14. Bright colours.
  15. Picnics.


So there it is!  15 reasons why I love summer!  Let me know what you love about summer and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment