Thursday 27 August 2015

10 Reasons Why I Love Autumn

The weather recently has been very autumnal.  It's getting colder signalling that summer is well and truly coming to an end.  Although the beginning of autumn means the end of holidays and back to school there are also things to look forward to.  Autumn can be a beautiful season, you just need to look at it properly.  Not convinced?  Well don't fear because in this blog post I'm going to tell you 10 reasons why I love autumn and why I think you should love it too.  Enjoy!


  1. Beautiful colours:  rich reds and oranges.
  2. Woolly jumpers.
  3. Hats and scarves.
  4. Fluffy pyjamas.
  5. Sitting by the fire again after months without it.
  6. HALLOWEEN!
  7. Crunchy leaves.  (Except for the common occurrence of rain which then results in a horrible pile of mush.)
  8. No risk of getting burned by the sun.  (Not that it happens often anyway.)
  9. Hot food.  Hot drinks.
  10. Starting the countdown to Christmas BUT only after Halloween has passed!

So those are just 10 reasons why I love autumn.  What do you love about autumn?  Let me know and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!


2 comments:

  1. This sums up perfectly my feelings on autumn! Definitely the best season. I've nominated you in the Liebster Award tag, there's a post about it on my blog. X

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete