Monday 31 August 2015

Who I Am Now

During my time at school there were a few occasions when I had to write a letter to myself at the start of the year.  It could have been about future goals, what I wanted to achieve at the end of the year or even what I was thinking on that particular day.  Since I'm starting college I decided to do something similar in this post.  I want to write down a few random thoughts or things about myself the way I am now.  After a few months I'll do the same thing and compare the two so I can see what's changed in that period of time.
I think this is a very interesting exercise that you can do too.  You can write about the same things I do or you can make up your own questions.  Enjoy!


1) What song is in my head now?
Stole the show - Kyga.

2) What song have I been singing a lot lately?
Stole the show - Kyga.  (It's getting a bit ridiculous.)

3) What was the last CD I listened to?
In The Lonely Hour - Sam Smith.

4) What was the last film I watched?
Garage.

5) Favourite colour?
Rose Pink.

6) How do I feel right now?
Thoughtful.

7) Where am I?
In the kitchen at home.

8) What am I wearing?
A tracksuit bottoms and an old t-shirt.  (Flattering, I know.)

9) What kind of job do I want?
I honestly have no idea!

10) Last person I texted?
My best friend.

11) Three things I can't live without?
  1. Books
  2. Music
  3. My Phone
12) My favourite book?
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green.

13) Currently reading?
City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare.  (The Mortal Instruments)

14) Last thing I ate?
Chicken and pasta.

15) An object to my right?
A chair.

16) What nail varnish am I wearing, if any?
Max Factor Glossfinity in the shade Candy Rose.

17) Something I'm looking forward to?
College.

18) Something I'm proud of?
My Leaving Cert results.

19) Something I'm scared of?
Spiders.

20) My plan for the rest of the day?
Relax at home.


So there are 20 random questions I have just answered about myself.  Feel free to answer any yourself in the comments.  I hope you enjoyed this post and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment