Sunday 23 August 2015

Things To Look Forward To In College

Heading to college for the first time can be a daunting experience.  I should know because I'm currently in the process myself.  You no longer have your parents around all the time to help you.  You have to be independent and do things for yourself.  Although this is slightly scary there are also many things to look forward to and I thought I would share a few of those things with you in this post.  Enjoy!




  1. Making new friends.
  2. Clubs and Societies.
  3. More independence.
  4. Studying something you actually have an interest in.
  5. Never having to look at another complicated maths equation ever again.  (Unless you're studying something that involves maths.)
  6. No more teachers telling you what to do.
  7. No parents telling you what to do.
  8. No more annoying siblings annoying you all the time.
  9. Moving away from home.
  10. Not having to go to class every single day from 9-4.
  11. No uniform.
  12. Places to eat on campus.
  13. Living in an urban area for a change.  (Shops everywhere!)
  14. Feeling like a grown up when you go to the bank.
  15. No more first years running up and down the hallways.
  16. No more third years complaining about how their life is over because of the Junior Cert.
  17. Not having to carry a tonne of books around everywhere.
  18. Decorating your bedroom.
  19. Grocery shopping.
  20. Looking forward to seeing old friends when you come home.



I hope you enjoyed this post.  I'm sure there are plenty more things to look forward to in college but these are just a few I thought of.  If there is anything else let me know and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment