Monday 17 August 2015

I'm Going To College!

I was woken this morning around 8 o' clock by my phone, a message from CAO to be exact.  I had been offered my first choice and that was lovely news to wake up to!  I then lay in bed for a while thinking about college life before getting up to accept my offer.  I can officially say that I am going to college in September!  I can't wait!



Facebook was then alive this morning with everyone updating their education status' and letting the world know where their life was heading next.  I am so excited because it's become official.  It's a new beginning but also the end of an era.  It is only really hitting me now that I'm going to be separated from all my friends as we go down our different paths in life.  There will be no more laughs at the canteen table and no more jokes in the classroom with the people I've known for six years or longer.

I don't want to get too sentimental and emotional.  I should be happy and I am, and I'm happy for everyone who got what they wanted.  Bring on the college life!

After I accepted my place today I dropped my debs dress into the dry cleaners and braved a swarm of wasps at the recycling centre.  What a day!  So that's all I have today for this little update and until then...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment