Sunday 10 May 2015

10 Questions I Get Asked Every Morning

I am NOT a morning person and my parents know this only too well but it still does not stop them from asking me a tonne of questions the minute I'm out of bed.  These questions are asked every single day without fail so that I can easily predict what my parents are going to say next.  In this blog post I am going to tell you 10 questions my parents regularly ask me in the morning in which my response is usually a grunt or nod.
Image result for not a morning person
1)  Did you sleep okay?:  Just fine but I could really use a little more!
2)  Did you sleep all night?:  Yes, but it still wasn't enough.
3)  Did you wake at any stage during the night?:  Didn't I just say I slept all night?!
4)  Was your bed comfortable enough?:  It was too comfortable!  That's why I didn't want to get out of it!
5)  Was your bed warm enough?:  I said I was comfortable, didn't I?  A cold bed is NOT comfortable so yes, it was warm enough!
6)  Are you hungry?:  Well, the last time I ate something was at dinner yesterday and that was a while ago so yes I am hungry!
7)  How are you feeling today?:  TIRED!
8)  Do you want a coffee?:  Is the Pope a Catholic?!
9)  Do you have much work to do today?:  I am in 6th year with an exam facing me in about 3 weeks time.  Of course I have work to do but did you really have to remind me about it first thing in the morning?
10)  Are you tired?:  No, I just painted these bags under my eyes.
So those are 10 questions I often get asked first thing in the morning.  Just so you know I don't actually respond this way to my parents but it's how I think about responding to those questions! 
Hope you enjoyed this little post and until next time I'll see ya when I see ya!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when people ask me if I slept okay.

    http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, ask me in a few hours when I don't look like a gremlin!

      Delete