Friday 15 May 2015

10 Questions I Get Asked Everyday After School

When I come home from school I'm usually very tired and just want to go straight to bed.  Obviously I can't do that because of homework and study etc.  I have little energy or time to be bombarded with questions the minute I come in the door but it happens anyway and this is what I get asked.

1)  How was your day?:  Fine, I'm just glad it's over.

2)  How are your friends?:  Also fine.

3)  Was everybody in school today?:  I don't usually keep track of every student in the school.

4)  Did anything interesting happen today?:  No, it's school not a circus!

5)  Did you get much homework?:  Too much, as usual!

6)  Do you have much study to do?:  Well, I am in 6th year so, yes!

7)  Did you have any tests today?:  Everyday is a test of my patience!

8)  How was your lunch?:  It's my favourite subject in school so it was great!

9)  Are you hungry?:  Yes!

10)  Are you tired?:  I'm about to fall over! 

So those are some questions I get asked everyday after school but it will be all over soon.  In a few months it will be questions I get asked when I come home from COLLEGE!!  Exciting!
I hope you enjoyed this post and until next time, I'll see ya when I see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment