Thursday 25 June 2015

10 Questions I Get Asked When I Eat

I've been on my summer holidays for two weeks now and I've noticed something about my eating pattern.  It's not good!  I have a late breakfast every morning and every meal just seems to blend together.  I feel like once breakfast is done it's no length until I'm at the table again for lunch and then dinner.  Plus, there is a lot of snacking in-between.  One thing I've really noticed about sitting down for family meals is that I get asked a lot of questions about my food.  Meal times are not a suitable time for 20 questions because you have your mouth full and can't possibly answer them!  Of course that doesn't stop your family from asking them so here are 10 questions that I am regularly asked at the table:


1)  Are you hungry?:  All the time!

2)  What does that taste like?:  You served me chicken curry so I guess it's spicy.

3)  Are you enjoying that?:  I love chicken curry!

4)  Is it hot enough?:  If it's not there's always the trusty microwave!

5)  Is it gone cold?:  Again, microwave!

6)  It is cooked enough?:  I would hope that you wouldn't give it to me if it wasn't cooked enough.

7)  What's the flavour like?:  I like to eat food, not review it.

8)  Are you taking a drink?:  Yes, I'm not 5 years old, you don't have to remind me!

9)  Are you full now?:  I couldn't eat another thing, but if there's dessert I'm sure I could squeeze a few extra bites!

10)  Do you want anything else?  Tea?  Dessert?:  No matter how much you eat you will always have room for tea or dessert.

So those are just a few questions I get asked when I eat.  I hope you enjoyed this little blog post and until next time...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Cool Blog!
    I have nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award :) xx
    Check it out here http://yeahimlost.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! That has made my day! I'll get right on it!

      Delete