Thursday 18 June 2015

Another History Exam?!

I always have the weirdest, strangest dreams.  Sometimes I wake up knowing I've had a dream but I just can't remember a single thing about it.  Other times I wake up remembering the dream and in the greatest of details.  Last night was no exception so I thought I would tell you about a time when I hadn't actually finished my exams like I thought I had.
 

 
The dream starts with me in school on the very last day of the Leaving Cert exams.  I'm waiting to sit my History exam, the last one for the year.  On that same day my school organises a trip to one of the Irish universities.  I agree to go even though I have a really important exam to do.  Clearly, my subconscious self is not very smart!
 
So I go to the university with my friends and we look around.  We agree to meet the bus at 2 o' clock to be back at school by 4, the time my exam is to start.  I'm really cutting it short!  We make it back just in time.  I race frantically into the classroom in a state of panic.  Instead of an examiner, my History teacher is there about to start the class.  Looks like I'm not having an exam after all.
 
Apart from the sudden cancellation of my exam, my teacher calls the role naming a girl no one has heard of before and he can't understand why her name is there.  Weird!  Then I wake up.
 
Wow!  I just realised how detailed this is and I swear I'm not making this up.  I have these kinds of dreams all the time.  I'm starting to wonder if my brain works a little differently to what it should.
 
Do you know what this dream could mean?  Have you ever had crazy dreams in which you remember every single detail?  Please let me know because it would really put my mind at ease.
 
I hope you enjoyed this unusual post but until then...
 
I'll see ya when I see ya! 
 
(I think this picture accurately sums up what my dreams are like!)


No comments:

Post a Comment