Monday 29 June 2015

My Biggest Fears

Everyone is afraid of something no matter how big or small.  Some fears come about from terrifying experiences while others come about for no reason at all.  In this blog post I'm going to tell you about some of my fears.  Ridiculous or not these are the things that give me nightmares!


1)  Spiders:
To some people this might seem like a ridiculous fear but to many others, you understand my struggle.  Spiders, in my opinion, have to be the most disgusting and horrible creepy crawlies of all time!  I don't care how big or small it is, keep it away from me!  The  worst time for spiders is summer.  Don't leave your bedroom window open all day or you might just find another being under the bedsheets.  It has happened to me many times.  Spiders are ugly and hairy and I don't like them.  End of story!

2)  Zombies:
This is probably one of my most ridiculous fears.  Everyone knows that zombies don't exist.  How can the dead come back to life?  It's not possible but these flesh eating monsters really terrify me.  First of all, they look terrifying.  Their rotting flesh is disgusting!  Secondly, they sound terrifying: a heavy, rasping breathing.  Thirdly, the whole idea of them wanting to eat me is terrifying.  I can't even watch 5 minutes of the Walking Dead without having nightmares.  This fear is so bad that I even went to Google to find out where I could hide if there was ever a zombie apocalypse.  So, if there ever is a zombie apocalypse,  I'll be on a remote island off the coast of Iceland.  But don't follow me there, just in case you're infected.  Sorry!

3)  Tight Spaces:
Yes, I am claustrophobic!  If I'm in a confined space, I panic.  My chest feels tight and I find it hard to breathe.  I don't like being in the middle of large crowds and being only 5''1' doesn't help the situation.  Not only am I being squashed from the sides but everyone is taller than me so it feels like I'm being squashed from above too!  Even just thinking about it makes me feel queasy!

So those are just three of my fears!  There are many more but I don't want to bore you or scare you with the long list.  I hope you enjoyed reading this post.  What are some of your fears?  Until next time...

I'll see ya when I see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment