Saturday 27 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

I'm so delighted to be nominated for my first blogger award, the Versatile Blogger Award!  I would like to thank the lovely Mads from I'm Looking For Me for the nomination.  So let's get going then!


The Rules:

1)  Thank the person who nominated you.
2)  Include a link to their blog.
3)  Select 15 bloggers to pass the award onto.
4)  Share 7 facts about yourself!

Simple, easy!  Here are the bloggers I would like to nominate:

So I know that's not 15 but I think it's enough for now!

7 Facts About Me:

1)  I have one dog who I love to pieces.
2)  My favourite TV show of all time is Home and Away which I have been watching for about 14 years  (no lie)!
3)  I absolutely love listening to music and my favourite singers are Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding!
4)  Reading is my all time favourite pastime.
5)  My favourite colour is purple.
6)  I hope to become fluent in French someday.
7)  7 is my favourite number.

There it is!  My first ever blogger award nomination.  I hope you enjoyed reading this and getting to know a little bit more about me.  Until next time...

I'll see ya when I see ya! 

2 comments: