Wednesday 17 June 2015

Places I Want To Travel To


I have always wanted to travel the world.  There are so many amazing places and cultures I have yet to explore!  To be honest, I haven't seen much of the world.  Ireland is a small place and I've only been abroad once.  In this blog post I'm going to tell you about just a few places that I want to see, so here we go...
1)  France:
France is one of those places where almost everyone goes on a family holiday but I haven't been there yet.  I love the French culture and language.  I have dreams of becoming fluent so I would love to spend some time there, travelling through the countryside or sipping coffee in a Parisian café.  I think it would be lovely!

2)  Italy:
I have already been to Italy on a school trip but I would love to go back!  I spent four of the best days of my life in Italy.  I visited Venice, Florence (my personal favourite), Pisa, Verona, Garda, all in four days!  They are the most beautiful and historic cities.  If I was to go back I would tour the whole country!

3)  US:
America always seems so far away to me even though it is just 'across the pond'.  It's like a completely different universe!  I would love to go shopping in New York, sunbathing in California, visit the Grand Canyon.  I just want to tour every state really!


4)  Australia:
Australia also seems like it's on another planet.  Apart from all the spiders and snakes, I picture Australia as beautiful and exotic!  Sun , sea and sand!  Plus, I would love to visit the set of Home and Away and fulfil my childhood dreams!


5)  Holland:
After watching The Fault in Our Stars, Holland has made the list!  I would love to visit Anne Franks house in Amsterdam because I love History.  When I imagine Holland I just imagine so many vibrant colours, tulips, windmills!  I'm probably thinking very stereotypically but I think it would be a beautiful place to visit!




So that is just 5 of the places I want to visit in my lifetime.  Honestly, I just want to go everywhere!  It's overwhelming thinking about all of the places you could go throughout the whole world.  I hope you enjoyed this blog post.  Let me know where you would like to travel to and...

I'll see ya when I see ya!






No comments:

Post a Comment